Hill’s® Science Diet® Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Cat food
✔️ Prebiotic Fiber (FOS) to fuel beneficial gut bacteria and support a balanced microbiome
✔️ High digestibility for optimal nutrient absorption and easier stool collection
✔️ Vitamin E and omega-6 fatty acids to nourish the skin
Adult cats, including those with sensitive stomachs and skin
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or lactating cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be transitioned to Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten or Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten Indoor dry cat food.
Chicken, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Fat, Chicken Meal, Egg Product, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Oat Fiber, L-Lysine, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), Iodized Salt, DL-Methionine, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Calcium Carbonate, L-Tryptophan, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
Cat weight - lb (kg) | Amount per day - cups (grams)
- 4 (1.8) | 1/4 (30)
- 6 (2.7) | 1/3 (45)
- 8 (3.6) | 3/8 (50)
- 10 (4.5) | 1/2 (65)
- 12 (5.4) | 5/8 (80)
- 14 (6.4) | 5/8 (80)
- 16 (7.3) | 3/4 (95)
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures prove that Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin cat food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If in doubt, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7 day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your veterinarian at each examination.
- To avoid suffocation, keep packaging away from pets and children.
4104 kcal/kg (524 kcal/cup†)
Nutrient | Dry matter %
- Protein 35.0
- Bold 22.0
- Crude fiber 0.9
- Carbohydrates / ENF 36.3
- Calcium 0.88
- Phosphorus 0.79
- sodium 0.45
- Potassium 0.70
- Magnesium 0.063
- Taurine 0.29
- Total Omega-3 AG 0.37
- Total Omega-6 AG 5.16
- The nutrient in the product after the removal of moisture. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with different moisture contents.
- † Eight fluid ounces. Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin cat food measuring cup contains 4.5 oz. by weight.
|Format||1.58kg, 3.17kg, 7.03kg|