Savory Chicken Entree for Adult Cats 7+ Hill’s® Science Diet®
✔️ High quality protein for building lean muscle
✔️ Made with helpful ingredients for a tasty and nutritious meal
✔️ Clinically proven antioxidants, vitamin C+E, for a healthy immune system
Adult cats 7 years and older.
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or lactating cats. During pregnancy or lactation, cats should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten food or Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten Indoor dry food.
Water, Chicken, Turkey Giblets, Pork By-Products, Pork Liver, Corn Starch, Corn Gluten Meal, Wheat Flour, Soybean Meal, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Fat, Rice, Chicken Liver Flavor, Titanium Dioxide color, Guar Gum, Fish Oil, Natural Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Brewers Dried Yeast, Choline Chloride, Locust Bean Gum, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Carrageenan, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Taurine, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, Iodized Salt, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Magnesium Oxide, Beta-Carotene.
Cat weight - pounds (kg) | Amount per day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans
- 4 (1.8) | 2/3
- 6 (2.7) | 1
- 8 (3.6) | 1 1/4
- 10 (4.5) | 1 1/3
- 12 (5.4) | 1 2/3
- 14 (6.4) | 1 3/4
- 16 (7.3) | 2
- Animal nutrition testing using AAFCO procedures proves that Hill's® Science Diet® Adult 7+ Savory Chicken Entree cat food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If in doubt, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7 day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your veterinarian at each examination.
- To avoid suffocation, keep packaging away from pets and children.
171 kcal / 5.5 oz (156 g) can
Material | dry nutritious %
- Protein 38.7
- Fat 24.3
- Crude fiber 2.8
- Carbs / ENF 27.2
- Calcium 0.86
- Phosphorus 0.64
- sodium 0.33
- Potassium 0.98
- Magnesium 86.631 MG
- Taurine 0.48
- Carnitine 35.9ppm
- The nutrient contained in the product after removal of moisture. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with different water contents.