Food for Adult Indoor Cats – Chicken and Brown Rice
✔️Strong and lean muscles
Since indoor cats love to lounge, their lifestyle is less active than that of cats that go outdoors. A diet rich in quality protein from animal sources and offering moderate amounts of fat will help them maintain a healthy weight and good muscle mass. That’s why quality chicken is always the number one ingredient in Nutrience Original foods.
✔️ Hairball treatment
Indoor cats tend to shed more and spend more time grooming than other cats. That’s why our foods contain omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids from fish and flax seeds, which promote healthy skin and coat and prevent excessive hair loss. Moreover, the combination of various dietary fibers and pineapple help reduce the formation of hairballs.
✔️Strengthening the immune system
Our formulations contain important sources of antioxidants (blueberries, cranberries and carrots, as well as vitamin C and vitamin E), which contribute to the proper development of your cat’s immune system.
✔️Hip and joint protection
Joint protection and preservation of mobility are beneficial for a sedentary cat. Our foods therefore contain an adequate amount of glucosamine and chondroitin to protect their joints and preserve their ability to move.
Our formulations offer a blend of whole grains, natural dietary fiber and prebiotics that support intestinal tract health. Plus, Yucca schidigera extract minimizes odors from the litter box.
✔️Food enriched with taurine
Our foods provide an optimal amount of taurine so that cats maintain normal heart function and good vision.
Chicken meal, brown rice, oatmeal, green peas, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dried beet pulp, natural chicken flavour, egg products, flax seeds, brewer's yeast, salmon oil (source of DHA), blueberries, cranberries, carrots, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, vitamin A supplement, niacin, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3, folic acid), minerals (zinc sulfate, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganese oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite), chloride potassium, calcium carbonate, salt, lecithin, choline chloride, DL-methionine, L-lysine, yeast extract, chicory root extract, Yucca schidigera extract, taurine, glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulfate, rosemary.
- ANIMAL WEIGHT | QUANTITY PER DAY
- 1 kg / 2.2 lbs ¼ cup
- 3 kg / 6.6 lbs ½ cup
- 5 kg / 11 lb ¾ cup
- 7 kg / 15.4 lb 1 cup
- | 1 cup (8 oz) = 110 g. |
- Crude protein, min. 27.0% Crude fat, min. 14.0% Crude fibres, max. 4.5% Humidity, max. 10.0% Ashes, max. 7.0% Calcium, min. 1.1% Phosphorus, min. 0.9% Magnesium, max. 0.1% Vitamin A, min. 20,000 IU/kg Vitamin D3, min. 1100 IU/kg Vitamin E, min. 110 IU/kg Taurine, min. 0.15% Omega-6* fatty acids, min. 3.0% Omega-3* fatty acids, min. 0.4% Glucosamine*, min. 200mg/kg Chondroitin*, min. 100 mg/kg
- *Not listed on the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles Essential Nutrient Chart. Calorific value (calculated ME): 3685 kcal/kg or 442 kcal/cup.
- Nutrience Original Adult Indoor Cat Foods are formulated to meet the nutrient requirements of the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.