Urinary Care Chicken & Rice Formula Adult
29.99$ – 79.99$
- No chicken-by-product meal
- Omega-6 & Omega-3 fatty acids support healthy skin
- Naturally occurring prebiotics
- Easy to digest ingredients
- Urinary Care:
- Ingredients that help lower and maintain ideal urine pH levels and controlled levels of magnesium, phosphorus, and calcium.
- Encourages water consumption to help dilute urine. Always have clean, fresh water available.
- Lean Muscle Maintenance:
- Made with high-quality Chicken as the 1st ingredient. A delicious and nutritious food with balanced fat content to help maintain healthy muscle mass.
- Three-Tier Dental Health:
- Crunchy kibble texture helps reduce plaque buildup with chewing action
- Like bristles of a toothbrush, added fibers in the kibble support clean teeth
- Sodium Hexametaphosphate aids in the reduction of tartar buildup
Chicken, Chicken Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Rice, Pearled Barley, Oatmeal, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Spray Dried Egg Product, Potato Protein, Dried Beet Pulp, Rice Hulls, Natural Flavor, Dried Cranberries, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Bisulfate, Salt, Choline Chloride, Chicory Root Extract, Dried Kelp, DL-Methionine, Potassium Citrate, Taurine, Yeast Extract, Yucca Schidigera Extract, L-Carnitine, Green Tea Extract, Dried Tomato, Aniseed, Cinnamon, Thyme, Rosemary, Dried Blueberry, Barley Grass, Ginger, Turmeric, Fenugreek, Aloe Vera, Juniper, Rosemary Extract, Vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate [source of Vitamin C], Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate).
|Cat's Weight||Amount for Adult 11+ Months|
|3 lb (1.36kg)||1/2 cup*|
|6 lb (2.72kg)||3/4 cup|
|10 lb (4.54kg)||1 cup|
|14 lb (6.35kg)||1 1/4 cup|
|16 lb (7.26kg)||1 1/3 cup|
|19 lb (8.62kg)||1 1/2 cup**|