Turkey & Liver Casserole Cat Food – Hill’s® Science Diet
Adult cats from 1 to 6 years old.
Not recommended for:
Kittens, pregnant or breastfeeding cats.
Water, turkey, pork liver, brown rice, potato starch, pork plasma, spinach, modified rice starch, egg whites, dextrose, oat fiber, pea carbonate, potassium pea chloride, chloride chloride, taurine, guarmole gum yphosphate (vitamin c) Thiamine splendor, naiacin supplement, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, medoxin sodoxin bisulfite complexion (vitamin K source), biotin, vitamin B12 ATE, hexametaphosphate of sodium, minerals (ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide), dl-methionine.
Cat weight - LBS (kgs) | Amount per day - 2.8 oz (80 g) sachets
- 4 (1.8) | 2
- 6 (2.7) | 2 1/2
- 8 (3.6) | 3
- 10 (4.5) | 3 1/2
- 12 (5.4) | 4
- 14 (6.4) | 4 1/2
- 16 (7.3) | 5
Science Diet Science Adult Turkey & Liver Sapple Foods for cats are formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by nutrients for AAFCO cat food for the maintenance of adult cats.
- Cover and refrigerate the unused part.
- Adjust the quantities of power if necessary to maintain an optimal weight. If you have a doubt, ask your veterinarian.
- New in this food? Mix the growing quantities of your pet's new food with a decrease in the quantities of the old food over a period of 7 days.
- Keep the fresh water available at any time!
- The nutritional needs of your pets can change as they age. Ask your veterinarian for each exam.
Nutrient | Dry matter %
- Protein 37.9
- Gras 24.5
- Carbohydrates / NFE 28.6
- Gross fiber 2.9
- Calcium 0.69
- Phosphorus 0.67
- Potassium 0.89
- Sodium 0.63
- Magnesium 0.062
- Taurine 0.33
- Vitamin C 62 ppm
- Vitamin E 636 UI / KG
- Omega-3 Total FA 0.27
- Total omega-6 FA 3.77
The nutrient of the product after humidity is eliminated. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with different humidity content.