19.99$ – 25.99$
The tofu cat litter is 100% natural and environmentally friendly. It is produced from food use quality tofu. The bean can absorb up to twice its own weight in water, making it a more durable kitty litter than the ones produced from bentonite or silica gel. It is combined with guar gum powder from India, the best herbal adhesive.
The Tofu cat litter clumps very quickly and solidifies on contact as it absorbs urine effectively. It is completely safe for your cat, does not produce dust and is easy to clean. Tofu litter is compost safe and can also be flushed down the toilet.
- Pour 4cm (1.5 in) of Chico tofu litter in a clean container; place in a dry area.
- Using a shovel, remove droppings daily
- Dispose of the meatballs in the trash, compost bin or toilet.
- Replace the tofu litter on a regular basis every two to three weeks
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling soiled litter.
- Once the bag is open, close it with a tie and place it in a ventilated and dry place
|Dimensions||24 × 21.5 × 13 cm|
|Format||3 kg, 5.5 kg|