Small Paws™ Light Adult Dog Food – Hill’s® Science Diet
✔️ Low calories and L-carnitine help promote ideal body weight, support healthy mobility and support heart function
✔️ High quality protein and natural fiber helps satisfy hunger between meals
✔️ Nourishing blend of Omega-6 and Vitamin E for healthy skin and a luxurious coat
✔️ Contains our special blend of Small & Mini antioxidants for lifelong immune support
Adult dogs 1-6 years old who weigh up to 25 pounds as adults and require fewer calories (i.e. dogs that are less active, neutered or likely to gain weight).
Not recommended for:
Puppies or mature adult dogs (>6 years old). Pregnant or lactating female dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should switch to Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy Small Paws® dog food.
Chicken Meal, Cracked Pearled Barley, Pea Fiber, Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Sorghum, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Dried Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, Lactic Acid, Pork Flavor, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, L-Carnitine, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
Ideal dog weight — lb (kg) | Amount Per Day - Cups (grams) - Weight Loss | Amount per day - cups (grams) - Weight management
- 2 (0.9) | 1/4 (25) | 1/3 (30)
- 5 (2.3) | 1/2 (45) | 2/3 (60)
- 8 (3.6) | 2/3 (60) | 1 (90)
- 10 (4.5) | 3/4 (70) | 1 1/8 (100)
- 15 (6.8) | 1 1/8 (100) | 1 1/2 (135)
- 20 (9.1) | 1 1/3 (120) | 2 (180)
- 25 (11.3) | 1 2/3 (150) | 2 1/4 (205)
- 30 (14) | 1 3/4 (160) | 2 1/2 (225)
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Light Small Paws™ dog food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Nutrient Profiles for Maintenance of Adult Dogs.
- Adjust rations as needed to maintain optimal weight. If in doubt, consult your veterinarian.
- First time trying this food? Mix larger and larger amounts of the new food with smaller and smaller amounts of the old food, over a period of seven days.
- Make sure fresh water is available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change with age. Speak to your veterinarian at each health check.
- To eliminate the risk of suffocation, keep this packaging away from pets and children.
2987 kcal/kg (271 kcal/cup†)
Nutrient | Dry matter %
- Protein 25.3%
- Fat 8.4%
- Carbohydrates / ENF 48.1%
- Crude fiber 12.4%
- Calcium 0.94%
- Phosphorus 0.69%
- Potassium 0.8%
- Sodium 0.29%
- Magnesium 0.135%
- Vitamin C 124ppm
- Vitamin E 1014 IU/kg
- Omega-3 total FA 0.63%
- Omega-6 total FA 3.12%
The nutrient in the product after the removal of moisture. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with different moisture contents.
† Eight fluid ounces. Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Light Small Paws™ dog food measuring cup holds 3.2 oz. by weight.