Puppy Milk Replacer
Optimal balance of protein for healthy muscle, bone and brain development.
Formulation containing bovine colostrum and coconut oil to support the immune system.
Prebiotics and probiotics that help support your pup’s intestinal tract health and efficient nutrient absorption.
Whey protein concentrate, pork fat, coconut oil, lactose, bovine colostrum, dicalcium phosphate, lecithin, mono- and di-glycerides, DL-methionine, calcium carbonate, L-tryptophan, taurine, β-glucans, mannan-oligosaccharides, Bacillus licheniformis, Bacillus subtilis, vanilla flavour, vitamin A supplement, thiamine hydrochloride, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, ascorbic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, menadione dimethylpyridional bisulfite, niacin, biotin, salt, magnesium oxide, ferrous.
- Using the scoop provided, mix 2 flat scoops of milk replacer with 4 scoops (60 ml) of hot (60 °C) water. Mix thoroughly for 30 seconds, or until well incorporated.
- Allow milk replacer to cool slightly, feeding at body temperature (38 °C). Reconstituted puppy milk replacer may be refrigerated for up to 24 hours in a clean, sealable container.
- Use the feeding guide below, adjusting when necessary for puppy size and growth. Frequent feedings will prevent digestive upsets, and provide a sustained energy source for the puppy. Weighing the puppy regularly is a useful guide to ensure enough milk is being offered.
- At 2 weeks old, puppies may be taught to drink from a saucer. When the puppy is 35 days old, moist puppy food can be offered in small amounts, then increasing amounts close to weaning at 45 days old. Reconstituted puppy milk replacer may be mixed with moist puppy food if the puppy is slow to wean or requires supplemental nutrition.
- Fresh water should always be available to puppies.
|Minimum Feeding Rate According to Breed Size|
|Small Breed (100-200g birth weight)||Medium Breed (250-350g birth weight)||Large Breed (400-500g birth weight)|
|AGE (IN DAYS)||MEALS PER DAY||MEAL SIZE||TOTAL PER DAY||MEAL SIZE||TOTAL PER DAY||MEAL SIZE||TOTAL PER DAY|
|1-2||8||2 ml||16 ml||4 ml||32 ml||6 ml||48 ml|
|3-7||8||3 ml||24 ml||6 ml||48 ml||9 ml||72 ml|
|8-14||6||7 ml||42 ml||17 ml||102 ml||29 ml||174 ml|
|15-21||6||10 ml||60 ml||26 ml||156 ml||47 ml||282 ml|
|22-28||5||24 ml||120 ml||61 ml||305 ml||112 ml||560 ml|
|29-35||5||30 ml||150 ml||78 ml||390 ml||142 ml||710 ml|
|36-42||4||45 ml||180 ml||117 ml||468 ml||215 ml||860 ml|
- Crude protein min.32.0%
- Crude fat min.36.0%
- Crude fiber max.0.15%
- Ash max.7.5%
- Calcium min.1.0%
- Phosphorus min.0.8%
- Taurine min.500mg/kg
- Moisture max.5.0%
- Calorie content (calculated).460kcal/100g ME