Performatrin Ultra Freeze-Dried Raw Patties Chicken Recipe
12.99$ – 32.99$
.Feed Freeze-Dried Raw Patties as a complete meal or as a topper
.Easy to crumble or feed as is
.Made with cage-free chicken and raised without added hormones or antibiotics
.No Grains, Gluten, Wheat, Corn, Soy, Artificial Preservatives or Flavours
Chicken, Chicken Heart, Chicken Liver, Chicken Gizzard, Pumpkin, Organic Carrots, Organic Broccoli, Pineapple, Cranberries, Herring Oil, Organic Blueberries, Spinach, Mixed Tocopherols (preservative), Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex.
- Crude Protein (min) 40.0%
- Crude Fat (min) 28.0%
- Crude Fibre (max) 5.0%
- Moisture (max) 8.0%
- Can be fed as a complete meal or topper. Crumble and feed as is or rehydrate by adding warm water or broth. To rehydrate add 1 tablespoon per patty. When feeding as a topper, reduce other food accordingly to avoid over feeding.
- Your dog's food requirements may vary from the feeding guide. Adjust food quantities as necessary to maintain optimal body condition. During the last three weeks of pregnancy and while nursing, mothers will require two to three times their normal daily food intake. Feed puppies up to twice the daily adult amount.
- When feeding raw for the first time, a gradual change from your dog's current food will minimize digestive upset. For the first 5-10 days, gradually increase the proportion of Performatrin Ultra Freeze-Dried Raw Patties Chicken Recipe Dog Food and decrease that of your current dog food.
- Keep fresh, clean drinking water available at all times. Store Performatrin Ultra foods in a cool, dry place. Rehydrated food should be refrigerated immediately and discarded if unused within three days. Maintain a schedule of regular veterinary check-ups.
|Format||12 oz, 4 oz|