Perfect Digestion Large Breed Dog Food – Chicken Recipe Hill’s® Science Diet®
✔️ Contains ActivBiome+ technology, an exclusive blend of prebiotics, whole oats and pumpkin
✔️ A delicious food in large bites that provides balanced nutrition for general well-being to help your pet be at its best
✔️ Helps your pet’s body absorb and use vital nutrients
✔️ High quality protein to help maintain muscle mass
✔️ Balanced nutrition and minerals for vital organ health
Adult dogs aged 1 to 5 years, to promote digestive balance
Do not use this food:
Puppies, adult dogs aged 6 and over, pregnant or lactating female dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, bitches should switch to Hill’s Science Diet puppy food.
Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Brown Rice, Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Oats, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Meal, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver flavour, Pork Liver flavour, Ground Pecan Shells, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Flaxseed, Dried Beet Pulp, Dried Citrus Pulp, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Fish Oil, Pressed Cranberries, Pumpkin, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural flavours, Beta-Carotene.
Weight of dog — lbs (kg) | Daily amount - cups (g)
- 50 (23) | 3 (315)
- 60 (27) | 3 1/2 (370)
- 80 (36) | 4 1/3 (455)
- 90 (41) | 4 3/4 (500)
- 100 (45) | 5 1/4 (550)
- 110 (50) | 5 1/2 (580)
- 120 (54) | 6 (630)
- 130 (59) | 6 1/4 (655)
- 140 (64) | 6 2/3 (700)
- 160 (73) | 7 1/3 (770)
Science Diet's breakthrough food supports ultimate digestive wellness and microbiome health.
- Adjust rations as needed to maintain optimal weight. If in doubt, consult your veterinarian.
- First time trying this food? Mix larger and larger amounts of the new food with smaller and smaller amounts of the old food, over a period of seven days.
- Make sure fresh water is available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change with age. Speak to your veterinarian at each health check.
- To eliminate the risk of suffocation, keep this packaging away from pets and children.
3620 kcal/kg (380 kcal per cup†)
Nutrient | Dry matter %
- Crude protein 25%
- Crude fat 14.5%
- Carbohydrates (ENA) 52.2%
- Crude Dietary Fiber (Crude Fiber) 2.1%
- Calcium 0.95%
- Phosphorus 0.75%
- Potassium 0.95%
- Sodium 0.35%
- Magnesium 0.1%
- Vitamin C 144ppm
- Vitamin E 450 IU/kg
- Omega-3 fatty acids 0.51%
- Omega-6 fatty acids 3.66%
- L-carnitine 20.6ppm
- Content of the nutrient in the product after removing its water content. This is used to directly compare the nutrient profiles of products of different moistures.