Large Breed Dog food – Adult Healthy Mobility®, Hill’s® Science Diet®
✔️ EPA from fish oil helps keep joint cartilage healthy, supporting greater mobility
✔️ Natural sources of glucosamine and chondroitin are building blocks for healthy cartilage
✔️ Balanced mineral content for strong bones
Not recommended for:
Puppies and pregnant or nursing female dogs. During pregnancy and lactation bitches should consume Hill’s Science Diet Puppy, Hill’s Science Diet Puppy Small Bites or Hill’s Science Diet Puppy Small Paws™ dry dog food.
Chicken Meal, Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Sorghum, Brown Rice, Whole Grain Wheat, Cracked Pearled Barley, Soybean Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Corn Gluten Meal, Fish Oil, Flaxseed, Lactic Acid, Pork Liver Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Iodized Salt, Calcium Carbonate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, L-Lysine, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
Daily Daily Feeding Guide
Weight of dog — lbs (kg) | Daily amount - cups (g)
- 50 (23) | 3 1/4 (320)
- 60 (27) | 3 3/4 (370)
- 80 (36) | 4 2/3 (460)
- 90 (41) | 5 (495)
- 100 (45) | 5 1/2 (545)
- 110 (50) | 5 3/4 (570)
- 120 (54) | 6 1/4 (620)
- 130 (59) | 6 2/3 (660)
- 140 (64) | 7 (695)
- 160 (73) | 7 3/4 (765)
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Healthy Mobility® Large Breed dog food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult dogs.
- Adjust rations as needed to maintain optimal weight. If in doubt, consult your veterinarian.
- First time trying this food? Mix larger and larger amounts of the new food with smaller and smaller amounts of the old food, over a period of seven days.
- Make sure fresh water is available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change with age. Speak to your veterinarian at each health check.
- To eliminate the risk of suffocation, keep this packaging away from pets and children.
3617 kcal/kg (359 kcal per cup†)
Nutrient | Dry matter %
- Crude protein 22.4%
- Crude fat 14.7%
- Carbohydrates (ENA) 54.2%
- Crude Dietary Fiber (Crude Fiber) 2.4%
- Calcium 0.99%
- Phosphorus 0.69%
- Potassium 0.91%
- Sodium 0.3%
- Magnesium 0.128%
- Vitamin C 202ppm
- Vitamin E 708 IU/kg
- Omega-3 fatty acids 1.29%
- Omega-6 fatty acids 3.77%
- Glucosamine 644ppm
Content of the nutrient in the product after removing its water content. This is used to directly compare the nutrient profiles of products of different moistures.