Hill’s® Science Diet® Nourriture pour chats adultes – Perfect Digestion
✔️ Contains ActivBiome+ technology, an exclusive blend of prebiotics, whole oats and pumpkin
✔️ A delicious food that provides balanced nutrition for general well-being to help your pet be at its best
✔️ Helps your pet’s body absorb and use vital nutrients
✔️ High quality protein to help maintain muscle mass
✔️ Taurine, an essential element for heart health, and a balanced mineral content for that of the kidneys and bladder
Adult cats aged 1 to 6 years, to promote digestive balance
Do not use this food:
Kittens, adult cats aged 7 and over and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should switch to Hill’s Science Diet kitten food or Hill’s Science Diet dry indoor kitten food.
Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat, Whole Grain Oats, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Meal, Egg Product, Chicken Liver flavour, Ground Pecan Shells, Lactic Acid, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Flaxseed, Dried Beet Pulp, Dried Citrus Pulp, L-Lysine, Soybean Oil, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, Pressed Cranberries, Taurine, Pumpkin, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Fish Oil, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural flavours, Beta-Carotene
Cat weight - lb (kg) | Daily amount - cups (grams)
- 4 (1.8) | 1/4 (30)
- 6 (2.7) | 3/8 (45)
- 8 (3.6) | 1/2 (60)
- 10 (4.5) | 1/2 (60)
- 12 (5.4) | 5/8 (75)
- 14 (6.4) | 3/4 (90)
- 16 (7.3) | 3/4 (90)
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If in doubt, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7 day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your veterinarian at each examination.
- To avoid suffocation, keep packaging away from pets and children.
3851 kcal/kg (469 kcal per cup†)
Nutrient | Dry matter %
- Crude protein 35%
- Raw grass materials 18%
- Carbohydrates (ENA) 38.3%
- Crude Dietary Fiber (Crude Fibre) 2%
- Calcium 0.97%
- Phosphorus 0.78%
- Potassium 0.85%
- Sodium 0.45%
- Magnesium 0.088%
- Taurine 0.3%
- Vitamin C 118ppm
- Vitamin E 485 IU/kg
- Omega-3 fatty acids 0.45%
- Omega-6 fatty acids 3.92%
- Content of the nutrient in the product after removing its water content. This is used to directly compare the nutrient profiles of products of different moistures.
|Format||1.58kg, 2.72kg, 5.90kg|