Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten Chicken Recipe
✔️ DHA from fish oil for healthy brain and eye development
✔️ High quality protein for building lean muscle
✔️ Balanced minerals for strong bones and teeth
Kittens, from weaning up to 1 year old and pregnant or lactating cats.
Not recommended for:
Long-term feeding of adult cats, unless they have higher than normal energy requirements.
Chicken, Brown Rice, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Fat, Egg Product, Whole Grain Oats, Whole Grain Wheat, Cracked Pearled Barley, Chicken Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, Lactic Acid, Calcium Sulfate, L-Lysine, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Iodized Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Magnesium Oxide, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
Cat weight - lb (kg) | Quantity per day - cups (grams) - growth less than months | Amount per day - cups (grams) - growth 4 to 6 months | Amount per day - cups (grams) - growth 7-12 months and pregnancy
- 1 (0.5) | 1/4 (35)
- 2 (0.9) | 1/3 (45)
- 3 (1.4) | 1/2 (70) | 3/8 (50)
- 4 (1.8) | 5/8 (85) | 1/2 (70)
- 6 (2.7) | 3/4 (100) | 2/3 (90) | 1/2 (70)
- 8 (3.6) | 7/8 (120) | 2/3 (90)
- 10 (4.5) | 1 (135) | 3/4 (100)
- 12 (5.4) | 7/8 (120)
- 14 (6.4) | 1 (135)
- 16 (7.3) | 1 1/8 (155)
Hill's® Science Diet® Kitten Chicken Recipe is formulated to meet nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for growing kittens and gestating or lactating adult female cats.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If in doubt, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7 day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your veterinarian at each examination.
- To avoid suffocation, keep packaging away from pets and children.
4152 kcal/kg (565 kcal/cup†)
Nutrient | Dry matter %
- Protein 37.8
- Fat 23.5
- Crude fiber 0.8
- Carbohydrates / NFE 30.0
- Calcium 1.28
- Phosphorus 1.06
- sodium 0.56
- Potassium 0.86
- Magnesium 0.109
- Taurine 0.52
- DHA 0.160
- Total omega-3 fatty acids 1.02
- Omega-6 total fatty acids 4.46
- The nutrient contained in the product after removal of moisture. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with different moisture contents.
- † Eight fluid ounces. Hill's® Science Diet® Kitten Chicken Recipe measuring cup holds 4.8 oz. by weight.