Hill’s® Science Diet® Adult Savory Turkey Entrée Cat Food
✔️ Precise balance of key nutrients provides the right amount of energy to support ideal body weight in adult cats 1-6 years old.
✔️ High quality protein for building lean muscle
✔️ Made with helpful ingredients for a tasty and nutritious meal
✔️ Clinically proven antioxidants, vitamin C+E, for a healthy immune system
Adult cats from 1 to 6 years old.
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or lactating cats. During pregnancy or lactation, cats should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten food or Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten Indoor dry food.
Water, Turkey, Turkey Giblets, Pork Liver, Salmon, Rice, Pork By-Products, Corn Starch, Powdered Cellulose, Wheat Flour, Chicken Fat, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken, Chicken Liver Flavor, Natural Flavor, Guar Gum, Dicalcium Phosphate, Locust Bean Gum, Brewers Dried Yeast, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Carrageenan, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Sulfate, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Iodized Salt, DL-Methionine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate).
Adult care - using a 5.5 oz (156 g) can
Cat weight - pounds (kg) | Quantity per day
- 4 lbs (1.8 kg) 3/4 Box
- 5 lbs (2.3 kg) 3/4 Box
- 8 lbs (3.6 kg) 1 1/4 Boxes
- 10 lbs (4.5 kg) 1 1/3 Boxes
- 12 lbs (5.4 kg) 1 2/3 Boxes
- 14 lbs (6.4 kg) 1 3/4 Boxes
- 16 lbs (7.3 kg) 2 boxes
- Animal feeding testing using AAFCO procedures proves that Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Savory Turkey Entree cat food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If in doubt, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7 day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your veterinarian at each examination.
- To avoid suffocation, keep packaging away from pets and children.
Can of 185 kcal / 5.5 oz (156 g)
Nutrient | Dry matter %
- Protein 33.9
- Fat 26.1
- Crude fiber 5.1
- Carbohydrates / ENF 29.3
- Calcium 0.93
- Phosphorus 0.76
- sodium 0.30
- Potassium 0.72
- Magnesium 0.056
- Taurine 0.49
- Total Omega-3 AG 0.73
- Total AG Omega-6 7.45
- The nutrient contained in the product after removal of moisture. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with different water contents.