Hill’s® Science Diet® Adult Multiple Benefit Cat food
✔️ L-carnitine helps turn fat into energy and high-quality protein helps maintain muscle mass
✔️ Natural fibers comfortably reduce hairballs
✔️ High quality ingredients make the litter box easy to clean and natural fibers support digestive health
Adult cats from 1 to 6 years old who share their household.
Do not use this food:
Kittens and pregnant or lactating cats. During pregnancy and lactation, cats should consume Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten or Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten Indoor dry food.
Chicken, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Powdered Cellulose, Whole Grain Wheat, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Taurine, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
Cat weight - lb (kg) | Daily amount - cups (grams)
- 4 (1.8) | 1/2 (40)
- 6 (2.7) | 2/3 (55)
- 8 (3.6) | 3/4 (60)
- 10 (4.5) | 1 (80)
- 12 (5.4) | 1 1/8 (90)
- 14 (6.4) | 1 1/4 (105)
- 16 (7.3) | 1 3/8 (115)
- Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Multiple Benefit cat food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Nutrient Profiles for Maintenance of Adult Cats.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If in doubt, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7 day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your veterinarian at each examination.
- To avoid suffocation, keep packaging away from pets and children.
3325 kcal/kg (273 kcal per cup†)
Nutrient | Dry matter %
- Crude protein 34.6
- Raw grass materials 13.0
- Crude Dietary Fiber (Crude Fibre) 9.0
- Carbohydrates (ENA) 37.0
- Calcium 0.87
- Phosphorus 0.72
- sodium 0.41
- Potassium 0.81
- Magnesium 0.072
- Taurine 0.40
- Omega-3 fatty acids 0.57
- Omega-6 fatty acids 3.66
- Content of the nutrient in the product after removing its water content. This is used to directly compare the nutrient profiles of products of different moistures.