Hill’s® Science Diet® Adult Light cat food
✔️ Low calorie and L-carnitine helps promote ideal body weight
✔️ High quality protein and natural fiber helps satisfy hunger between meals
✔️ Omega-6 and vitamin E for beautiful skin and coat
Adult cats (1-6 years old) who need fewer calories (i.e. cats that are less active, neutered or prone to excessive weight gain).
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or lactating cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be transitioned to Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten or Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten Indoor dry cat food.
Chicken, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Wheat, Brewers Rice, Powdered Cellulose, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Calcium Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Dried Beet Pulp, Potassium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, L-Lysine, Calcium Carbonate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Green Peas, Apples, Cranberries, Carrots, Broccoli, Beta-Carotene.
Ideal Cat Weight - lb (kg) | Amount per day - cups (grams) - weight loss | Amount per day - cups (grams) - weight management
- 4 (1.8) | 1/3 (30) | 3/8 (35)
- 6 (2.7) | 3/8 (35) | 1/2 (45)
- 8 (3.6) | 1/2 (45) | 5/8 (60)
- 10 (4.5) | 5/8 (60) | 3/4 (70)
- 12 (5.4) | 2/3 (60) | 7/8 (80)
- 14 (6.4) | 3/4 (70) | 1 (95)
- 16 (7.3) | 7/8 (80) | 1 (95)
- Animal feeding testing using AAFCO procedures proves that Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Light cat food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If in doubt, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7 day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your veterinarian at each examination.
- To avoid suffocation, keep packaging away from pets and children.
3179 kcal/kg (288 kcal/cup†)
Nutrient | Dry matter %
- Protein 38.0
- Bold 9.1
- Crude fiber 5.9
- Carbs / ENF 39.5
- Calcium 1.11
- Phosphorus 0.78
- sodium 0.53
- Potassium 0.75
- Magnesium 0.082
- Taurine 0.25
- Total Omega-3 AG 0.12
- Omega-6 total fatty acids 2.27
- The nutrient in the product after the removal of moisture. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with different water contents.
- Eight fluid ounces. Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Light cat food measuring cup contains 3.2 oz. by weight.
|Format||1.80kg, 3.17kg, 7.94kg|