Hill’s® Science Diet® Adult Indoor cat food
✔️ Natural fibers support digestive health and high quality ingredients make litter box cleaning easy
✔️ High quality protein for lean muscle
✔️ High quality, easily digestible natural ingredients for a tasty and nutritious meal
Adult cats from 1 to 6 years old living indoors.
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or lactating cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be transitioned to Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten or Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten Indoor dry cat food.
Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Fat, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Calcium Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Green Peas, Apples, Cranberries, Carrots, Broccoli, Beta-Carotene.
Ideal Cat Weight - lb (kg) | Amount per day - cups (grams)
- 4 (1.8) | 1/3 (30)
- 6 (2.7) | 1/2 (45)
- 8 (3.6) | 5/8 (55)
- 10 (4.5) | 2/3 (60)
- 12 (5.4) | 3/4 (70)
- 14 (6.4) | 7/8 (80)
- 16 (7.3) | 1 (90)
- Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Indoor Cat Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Nutrient Profiles for Maintenance of Adult Cats.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If in doubt, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7 day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your veterinarian at each examination.
- To avoid suffocation, keep packaging away from pets and children.
3515 kcal/kg (319 kcal/cup†)
Nutrient | Dry matter %
- Protein 36.1
- Bold 16.1
- Crude fiber 9.3
- Carbs / ENF 31.7
- Calcium 0.98
- Phosphorus 0.76
- sodium 0.55
- Potassium 0.70
- Magnesium 0.082
- Taurine 0.23
- Total Omega-3 AG 0.52
- Total omega-6 fatty acids 3.67
- The nutrient contained in the product after removal of moisture. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with different water contents.
- † Eight fluid ounces. Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Indoor Cat Food Measuring Cup holds 3.2 oz. by weight.
|Format||1.58kg, 3.17kg, 7.03kg|