Hill’s® Science Diet® Adult Hairball Control Savory Chicken Entrée cat food
✔️ Vitamin E, Omega-3 and -6 for beautiful skin and coat
✔️ High quality protein for lean muscle
✔️ High quality chicken protein for a tasty and nutritious meal
Adult cats 1-6 years prone to hairballs.
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or lactating cats. During pregnancy or lactation, cats should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten food or Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten Indoor dry food.
Water, Chicken, Turkey Giblets, Pork By-Products, Pork Liver, Powdered Cellulose, Corn Starch, Corn Gluten Meal, Wheat Flour, Chicken Fat, Soybean Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Natural Flavor, Dicalcium Phosphate, Titanium Dioxide color, Potassium Chloride, Guar Gum, Brewers Dried Yeast, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, Locust Bean Gum, Carrageenan, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Calcium Carbonate, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Calcium Sulfate, DL-Methionine, Magnesium Oxide, Beta-Carotene.
Cat weight - pounds (kg) | Amount per day - 2.9 oz (82 g) cans
- 4 (1.8) | 1 1/2
- 6 (2.7) | 2
- 8 (3.6) | 2 1/2
- 10 (4.5) | 3
- 12 (5.4) | 3 1/2
- 14 (6.4) | 4
- 16 (7.3) | 4
- Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Hairball Control Savory Chicken Entree cat food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult cats.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If in doubt, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7 day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your veterinarian at each examination.
- To avoid suffocation, keep packaging away from pets and children.
Can of 88 kcal / 2.9 oz (82 g)
Nutrient | Dry matter %
- Protein 33.4
- Bold 24.2
- Crude fiber 9.9
- Carbs / ENF 24.8
- Calcium 1.00
- Phosphorus 0.78
- sodium 0.51
- Potassium 0.93
- Magnesium 0.084
- Taurine 0.54
- Omega-3 total AG 22.41
- Carnitine 31.6ppm
- The nutrient contained in the product after removal of moisture. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with different water contents.
|Format||24 x 2.9 oz|