Hill’s® Science Diet® Adult Chicken Recipe Cat food
✔️ Essential taurine for heart health and balanced minerals to support the kidneys and bladder
✔️ High quality protein for lean muscle
✔️ Vitamin E, Omega-3 and -6 for beautiful skin and coat
Adult cats from 1 to 6 years old.
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or lactating cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be transitioned to Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten or Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten Indoor dry cat food.
Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat, Chicken Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Brown Rice, Chicken Liver Flavor, Calcium Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil, Soybean Oil, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
Cat weight - lb (kg) | Amount per day - cups (grams)
- 4 (1.8) | 1/4 (30)
- 6 (2.7) | 3/8 (45)
- 8 (3.6) | 1/2 (65)
- 10 (4.5) | 1/2 (65)
- 12 (5.4) | 5/8 (80)
- 14 (6.4) | 2/3 (85)
- 16 (7.3) | 3/4 (95)
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Chicken Recipe cat food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Nutrient Profiles for Maintenance of Adult Cats.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If in doubt, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7 day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your veterinarian at each examination.
- To avoid suffocation, keep packaging away from pets and children.
4021 kcal/kg (502 kcal/cup†)
Nutrient | Dry matter %
- Protein 35.0
- Fat 21.4
- Crude fiber 1.6
- Carbs / ENF 35.2
- Calcium 0.94
- Phosphorus 0.70
- sodium 0.45
- Potassium 0.87
- Magnesium 0.085
- Taurine 0.27
- Omega-3 total AG 0.50
- Omega-6 Total AG 4.21
- The nutrient contained in the product after removal of moisture. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with different moisture contents.
- † Eight fluid ounces. Adult Perfect Digestion Salmon, Brown Rice & Whole Oatmeal Cat Food Measuring Cup contains 4.3 oz. by weight.
|Format||1.80kg, 3.17kg, 7.94kg|