Hill’s® Science Diet® Adult 7+ Savory Stew with Beef & Vegetables Dog food
✔️ High quality protein for muscle mass
✔️ Made with carefully selected ingredients for a nutritious and tasty meal
✔️ Easy to digest
✔️ Clinically proven antioxidants, vitamins C+E, for a healthy immune system
✔️ Balanced mineral content for heart and kidney health
✔️ Designed to meet the nutritional needs of adult pets 7+
Adult dogs 7 years and over.
Do not use this food:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing bitches and mature adult dogs. During pregnancy and lactation bitches should consume Hill’s Science Diet Puppy food.
Water, Beef, Pork Liver, Brown Rice, Carrots, Rice Starch, Wheat Flour, Potato Starch, Dried Beet Pulp, Pork Plasma, Potatoes, Dextrose, Chicken Fat, Green Peas, Spinach, Chicken Liver Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Flaxseed, Soybean Oil, Potassium Chloride, Caramel color, Guar Gum, Sodium Pyrophosphate, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid), L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Taurine.
Weight of dog — lbs (kg) | Daily amount - 12.8 oz (363 g) cans
- 5 (2.3) | 1/2
- 10 (4.5) | 1
- 20 (9.1) | 1 1/2
- 30 (14) | 2
- 40 (18) | 2 2/3
- 50 (23) | 3
- 60 (27) | 3 1/2
- 80 (36) | 4 1/2
- 100 (45) | 5 1/4
- 120 (54) | 6
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult 7+ Savory Stew with Beef and Vegetables dog food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Nutrient Profiles for Maintenance of Adult Dogs.
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- If necessary, adjust the amount of food to maintain an optimal weight. If in doubt, consult your veterinarian.
- First time trying this food? Mix larger and larger amounts of the new food with smaller and smaller amounts of the old food, over a period of seven days.
- Make sure fresh water is available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change with age. Speak to your veterinarian at each health check.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods, canned foods and treats for your pet's unique needs.
327 kcal / 12.8 oz (363 g) can
Nutrient | Dry matter %
- Protein 30.5%
- Fat 21%
- Carbohydrates / ENF 42.4%
- Crude fiber 0%
- Calcium 1.05%
- Phosphorus 0.67%
- Potassium 0.86%
- Sodium 0.52%
- Magnesium 0.076%
- Vitamin C 0ppm
- Vitamin E 0 IU/kg
- FA Total Omega-3s 0%
- Omega-6 total FA 0%
- Carnitine 0ppm
- The nutrient contained in the product after removal of moisture. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with different moisture contents.