Hill’s® Science Diet® Adult 7+ Indoor cat food
✔️ Natural fibers support digestive health and high quality ingredients make litter box cleaning easy
✔️ High quality protein for lean muscle
✔️ High quality, easily digestible natural ingredients for a tasty and nutritious meal
Adult cats 7 years and older living indoors.
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or lactating cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be transitioned to Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten or Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten Indoor dry cat food.
Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat, Powdered Cellulose, Wheat Gluten, Brewers Rice, Dried Beet Pulp, Pork Flavor, Calcium Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Soybean Oil, Fish Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Calcium Carbonate, Iodized Salt, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
Cat weight - pounds (kg) | Amount per day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans
- 4 (1.8) | 3/8 (35)
- 6 (2.7) | 1/2 (45)
- 8 (3.6) | 5/8 (55)
- 10 (4.5) | 3/4 (65)
- 12 (5.4) | 7/8 (75)
- 14 (6.4) | 1 (90)
- 16 (7.3) | 1 1/8 (100)
- Hill's® Science Diet® Adult 7+ indoor cat food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Nutrient Profiles for Maintenance of Adult Cats.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If in doubt, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7 day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your veterinarian at each examination.
- To avoid suffocation, keep packaging away from pets and children.
3593 kcal/kg (316 kcal/cup†)
Nutrient | Dry matter %
- Protein 34.1
- Bold 17.0
- Crude fiber 8.6
- Carbs / ENF 33.8
- Calcium 0.90
- Phosphorus 0.69
- sodium 0.35
- Potassium 0.84
- Magnesium 0.080
- Taurine 0.27
- Total Omega-3 AG 0.52
- Total Omega-6 AG 3.68
- 1The nutrient contained in the product after removal of moisture. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with different moisture contents.
- † Eight fluid ounces. Hill's® Science Diet® Adult 7+ indoor cat food measuring cup contains 3.1 oz. by weight.
|Format||1.58kg, 3.17kg, 7.03kg|