Hill’s® Science Diet® Adult 7+ Hairball Control cat food
✔️ Vitamin E, Omega-3 and -6 for beautiful skin and coat
✔️ Taurine for eye and heart health
✔️ High quality protein for lean muscle
Adult cats 7 years and older prone to hairballs.
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or lactating cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be transitioned to Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten or Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten Indoor dry cat food.
Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat, Powdered Cellulose, Wheat Gluten, Brewers Rice, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, Fish Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Iodized Salt, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
Cat weight - pounds (kg) | Amount per day - cups (grams)
- 4 (1.8) | 3/8 (35)
- 6 (2.7) | 1/2 (45)
- 8 (3.6) | 5/8 (55)
- 10 (4.5) | 3/4 (70)
- 12 (5.4) | 7/8 (80)
- 14 (6.4) | 7/8 (80)
- 16 (7.3) | 1 (90)
- Hill's® Science Diet® Adult 7+ Hairball Control cat food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult cats.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If in doubt, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7 day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your veterinarian at each examination.
- To avoid suffocation, keep packaging away from pets and children.
3674 kcal/kg (333 kcal/cup†)
Nutrient | Dry matter %
- Protein 33.9
- Bold 19.1
- Crude fiber 9.3
- Carbohydrates / NFE 31.4
- Calcium 0.87
- Phosphorus 0.70
- sodium 0.35
- Potassium 0.83
- Magnesium 0.078
- Taurine 0.27
- The nutrient in the product after the removal of moisture. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with different moisture contents.
- † One eight fluid ounces. Hill's® Science Diet® Adult 7+ Hairball Control cat food measuring cup contains 3.2 oz. by weight.