Grain Free Dog Food – Turkey, Chicken and Herring
✔️ Food rich in animal protein
The various ingredients of animal origin contain essential proteins and amino acids for overall health and growth.
✔️ Slow-absorbing carbohydrates
Due to their nutritional value and low glycemic index, lentils and sweet potatoes are substituted for grains. Indeed, slow-absorbing carbohydrates, which reduce the amount of glucose released into the blood and slow its passage, are likely to reduce the risk of diabetes and prevent obesity.
✔️Coconut oil and herbaceous species
The special combination of herbaceous species and coconut oil provide many health benefits.
✔️Healthy fruits and vegetables
Healthy fruits and vegetables are rich in antioxidants and phytonutrients.
✔️Certification by the Glycemic Research Institute (GRI)
Certified as low glycemic index and suitable for diabetic pets by GRI, a professional clinical research organization specializing in glycemic index testing.
Boneless turkey, turkey meal, chicken meal, green peas, sweet potatoes, lentils, boneless chicken, boneless herring, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), whole eggs, sun-dried alfalfa, tapioca, chicken paste , chicken liver, salmon oil (source of DHA), coconut oil, pumpkin, butternut squash, carrots, spinach, broccoli, apples, pears, blueberries, cranberries, pomegranates, juniper berry extract, ginger, Fennel, Peppermint Leaf, Licorice Root, Turmeric, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Inositol, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), minerals (zinc oxide, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganese oxide, iodate sodium selenite), dicalcium phosphate, salt, potassium chloride, lecithin, chicory root extract, choline chloride, DL-methionine, sea kelp, yeast extract, glucosamine hydrochloride, rosemary extract, Yucca extract schidigera, taurine, L-lysine, chondroitin sulfate, L-carnitine, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium lactis fermentation product, dried dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation, dried Lactobacillus helveticus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product.
- Omega-3 from ocean sources: Salmon oil and Atlantic herring, a cold-water fish, are prime sources of DHA and EPA, omega-3 fatty acids that support healthy skin and coat.
- Nutritional additives: An effective blend of prebiotics and probiotics promote excellent nutrient absorption and digestion, while added glucosamine and chondroitin support joint health.
- Source of ingredients: Premium ingredients of animal origin, 78% • Fruits and vegetables, 22% • Cereals, 0%
- Crude protein, min. 34.0% Crude fat, min. 16.0% Crude fibres, max. 4.0% Humidity, max. 10.0% Calcium, min. 1.1% Phosphorus, min. 0.9% Vitamin A, min. 20,000 IU/kg Vitamin D3, min. 900 IU/kg Vitamin E, min. 120 IU/kg Omega-6* fatty acids, min. 3.0% Omega-3* fatty acids, min. 0.4% Glucosamine*, min. 800mg/kg Chondroitin sulfate*, min. 400mg/kg
- Total amount of microorganisms*, min. 225,000,000 CFU/lb (In decreasing order of quantity: L. plantarum, E. faecium, B. subtilis, Bi. lactis, L. casei, L. helveticus, Bi. longum, L. acidophilus).
- *Not listed on the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles essential nutrient chart. Calorific value (calculated ME): 3780 kcal/kg or 491 kcal/cup.
- Nutrience Grain Free Turkey, Chicken & Herring meet their lifetime nutrient requirements as listed on the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles chart.