Grain Free Dog Food – Pork, Lamb and Duck
✔️ Food rich in animal protein
Containing various animal sources, including deboned pork, lamb and duck, this food provides your dog with all the proteins and all the amino acids essential to his health, well-being and growth. Additionally, Grain Free contains no protein from chicken, turkey, fish or eggs.
✔️ Slow-absorbing carbohydrates
Due to their nutritional value and low glycemic index, lentils and sweet potatoes are substituted for grains. Indeed, slow-absorbing carbohydrates, which reduce the amount of glucose released into the blood and slow its passage, are likely to reduce the risk of diabetes and prevent obesity. *Sweet potatoes and lentils: glycemic index of 55 or less.
✔️Coconut oil and omega-3 from the sea
Besides being a rich source of energy, coconut oil (a medium-chain triglyceride) is prized for its nutritional properties. In addition, salmon oil, the main source of omega-3s in our foods, contributes to the healthy skin and coat of your dog.
✔️Fruits, vegetables and herbaceous species
Pumpkin, butternut squash, carrots, spinach, broccoli, apples, blueberries, cranberries, pomegranates, juniper berry extract, ginger, fennel, chamomile, peppermint leaf, licorice root and turmeric are part of our selective blend of botanicals naturally rich in antioxidants and phytonutrients.
✔️Ocean Source Omega-3
Salmon oil and Atlantic herring, a cold-water fish, are prime sources of DHA and EPA, omega-3 fatty acids that support healthy skin and coat.
Pork, lamb, boneless duck, pork meal, green peas, lentils, sweet potato, pork fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), lamb meal, natural pork flavour, sun-dried alfalfa meal, salmon (source of DHA), coconut oil, pumpkin, butternut squash, carrots, spinach, broccoli, apples, blueberries, cranberries, pomegranates, juniper berry extract, ginger, fennel, chamomile, peppermint leaf, licorice root, turmeric, dicalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, salt, lecithin, choline chloride, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, vitamin A supplement, niacin, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin , vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), minerals (zinc sulfate, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganese oxide, iodate of calcium, sodium selenite), DL-methionine, yeast extract, chicory root extract, dried kelp, Yucca schidigera extract, glucosamine hydrochloride, L-lysine, taurine, chondroitin sulfate, rosemary extract, L-carnitine , dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium bifidum fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product.
- Dietary supplements: Containing an effective combination of prebiotics and probiotics, this food promotes better absorption of nutrients and helps maintain a healthy digestive tract in dogs. Plus, the included glucosamine and chondroitin supplements help support hip and joint health.
- Source of ingredients: Premium animal ingredients, 65% • Fruits and vegetables 35% • Grains, 0%
- Crude protein, min. 34.0% Crude fat, min. 16.0% Crude fibres, max. 4.0% Humidity, max. 10.0% Calcium, min. 1.10% Phosphorus, min. 0.90% Vitamin A, min. 20,000 IU/kg Vitamin D3, min. 900 IU/kg Vitamin E, min. 120 IU/kg Omega-6* fatty acids, min. 3.0% Omega-3* fatty acids, min. 0.4% Glucosamine*, min. 800mg/kg Chondroitin sulfate*, min. 400mg/kg
- Total amount of microorganisms*, min. 225,000,000 CFU/lb (L. acidophilus, L. casei, B. bifidum, E. faecium in descending order)
- *Not listed on the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles essential nutrient chart. Calorific value (calculated ME): 3740 kcal/kg or 486 kcal/cup.
- Nutrience Grain Free Pork, Lamb & Duck meets the nutrient requirements of the AAFCO's Dog Food Nutrient Profiles chart for dogs of all ages, including growing large dogs (32 kg or more at adulthood).