Dry Dog Food – Canadian Pacific
✔️Healthy fruits and vegetables
Healthy fruits and vegetables are rich in antioxidants and phytonutrients.
✔️Coconut oil and herbaceous species
The special combination of herbaceous species and coconut oil provide many health benefits.
✔️Omega-3 from marine sources
Salmon oil, herring oil, and Atlantic cod liver are prime sources of DHA and EPA, omega-3 fatty acids that promote healthy skin and coat, as well as good cognitive development.
An effective blend of prebiotics and probiotics promotes excellent nutrient absorption and healthy digestion, while the addition of glucosamine and chondroitin contribute to healthy hips and joints.
Salmon, herring, hake, winter flounder, cod, flounder, redfish, cod liver, salmon meal, herring meal, hake meal, redfish meal, peas, pink lentils, rapeseed oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols ), sweet potatoes, chickpeas, whole eggs, natural fish flavour, sun-dried alfalfa meal, freeze-dried salmon, freeze-dried herring, freeze-dried pumpkin, freeze-dried green mussels, freeze-dried cod liver, freeze-dried kelp, salmon oil, herring, coconut oil, pumpkin, butternut squash, carrots, spinach, broccoli, apples, blueberries, cranberries, pomegranates, juniper berry extract, ginger, fennel, chamomile, peppermint leaf, licorice root, turmeric, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, vitamin A supplement, niacin, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamin mononitrate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), minerals (zinc sulfate, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganese oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite), salt, choline chloride, potassium chloride, L-lysine, DL-methionine, chicory root extract, Yucca schidigera extract, yeast extract, thyme extract, glucosamine hydrochloride, rosemary extract, taurine, chondroitin sulfate, L-carnitine, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, product fermentation product of dried Lactobacillus casei, fermentation product of dried Bifidobacterium bifidum, fermentation product of dried Enterococcus faecium.
- Crude protein, min. 38.0% Crude fat, min. 18.0% Crude fibres, max. 3.5% Humidity, max. 10.0% Calcium, min. 1.1% Phosphorus, min. 0.9% Vitamin A, min. 20,000 IU/kg Vitamin D3, min. 1300 IU/kg Vitamin E, min. 130 IU/kg Omega-6* fatty acids, min. 4.5% Omega-3* fatty acids, min. 2.5% Glucosamine*, min. 800mg/kg Chondroitin sulfate*, min. 400mg/kg
- Total amount of microorganisms*, min. 225,000,000 CFU/lb (L. acidophilus, L. casei, B. bifidum, E. faecium in descending order)
- *Not listed on the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles essential nutrient chart.
- CALORIGEN VALUE (ME calculated): 3750 kcal/kg or 485 kcal/cup SubZero
- Nutrience Grain Free Canadian Pacific dog food meets the nutrient requirements of the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles chart for all life stages, including the growth of large dogs (32 kg or more in adulthood).
|Format||10kg, 2.7kg, 5kg|