Chicken and rice croquette formula – small breed (puppy)
- Supports the development of lean muscle mass. Composed mainly of high-quality chicken.
- A delicious, highly nutritious, and protein-rich recipe to support the puppy’s higher metabolic rate.
- Protects dental health in three ways:
- The kibble texture is formulated to help reduce plaque buildup. Simply by chewing, the texture acts like toothbrush bristles. With added fiber in the kibble, this texture keeps the puppy’s teeth clean.
- Sodium hexametaphosphate reduces tartar buildup on the puppy’s teeth.
- Omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids support the development of healthy skin.
- Significant source of natural prebiotics.
- Added blend of antioxidant nutrients.
- Easy-to-digest ingredients for puppies.
Choosing Performatrin Prime puppy formulas provides the best conditions for the puppies’ development.
Chicken, chicken meal, rice, ground corn, corn gluten meal, chicken fat (preserved with a mixture of tocopherols and citric acid), pearled barley, menhaden fish meal, salmon oil (preserved with a mixture of tocopherols and citric acid), dried beet pulp, natural chicken flavor, dried egg product, flaxseed, oat hulls, potassium chloride, monocalcium phosphate, salt, dried yeast, chicory root extract, dried kelp, sodium hexametaphosphate, taurine, choline chloride, DL-methionine, citric acid, ginger, oregano, yucca schidigera extract, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), dandelion, parsley, chamomile, rosemary extract, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, niacin supplement, calcium pantothenate, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin supplement, beta-carotene, vitamin B12 supplement, biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), minerals (ferrous sulfate, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, selenium yeast, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese oxide, calcium iodate).
|Puppy weight||6-11 weeks||3-4 weeks||5-6 weeks||7-10 weeks|
|4 lbs||1 cup*||7/8 cup||1/2 cup|
|6 lbs||1 1/4 cup||1 cup||7/8 cup||3/4 cup|
|9 lbs||1 1/2 cup||1 1/3 cup||1 1/8 cup||1 cup|
|12 lbs||2 cups||1 2/3 cup||1 1/3 cup||1 1/4 cup|
|16 lbs||2 cups||1 3/4 cup||1 1/2 cup|
|20 lbs||2 cups||1 3/4 cup**|