Adult Oral Care Dog food Hill’s® Science Diet®
✔️ Clinically proven technology reduces plaque and tartar buildup
✔️ Interlocking fiber technology cleans teeth to help freshen breath with every bite
✔️ Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin E for beautiful skin and coat
Adult dogs to help provide protection against plaque and tartar buildup
Not recommended for:
Puppies and pregnant or lactating female dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, bitches should switch to Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy, Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy Small Bites or Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy Small Paws™ dry dog food.
Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Powdered Cellulose, Brown Rice, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat, Cracked Pearled Barley, Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Sorghum, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Mill Run, Pork Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Dicalcium Phosphate, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
Daily Feeding Guide
Weight of dog — lbs (kg) | Amount per day - cups (grams)
- 5 (2.3) | 3/4 (60)
- 10 (4.5) | 1 1/4 (100)
- 20 (9.1) | 2 1/4 (180)
- 30 (14) | 3 (235)
- 40 (18) | 3 2/3 (290)
- 50 (23) | 4 1/4 (335)
- 60 (27) | 4 3/4 (375)
- 80 (36) | 6 (475)
- 100 (45) | 7 1/4 (575)
- 120 (54) | 8 1/4 (650)
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Oral Care dog food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Nutrient Profiles for Maintenance of Adult Dogs.
- Adjust rations as needed to maintain optimal weight. If in doubt, consult your veterinarian.
- First time trying this food? Mix larger and larger amounts of the new food with smaller and smaller amounts of the old food, over a period of seven days.
- Make sure fresh water is available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change with age. Speak to your veterinarian at each health check.
- To eliminate the risk of suffocation, keep this packaging away from pets and children.
3448 kcal/kg (274 kcal/cup†)
Nutrient | Dry matter %
- Protein 25%
- Fat 16%
- Carbs / ENF 43.9%
- Crude fiber 9.9%
- Calcium 0.82%
- Phosphorus 0.6%
- Potassium 0.77%
- Sodium 0.3%
- Magnesium 0.096%
- Vitamin C 201ppm
- Vitamin E 598 IU/kg
- Omega-3 total FA 0.6%
- Omega-6 total FA 3.75%
- The nutrient in the product after the removal of moisture. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with different moisture contents.
- † Eight fluid ounces. Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Oral Care dog food measuring cup contains 2.8 oz. by weight.
|Format||1.80kg, 12.9kg, 6.81kg|